Sunday, September 16, 2012

Indonesia- day 21

Day 21 Sun 9/17
No surfing on Sunday. We got to sleep in, which I'm really bad at, but Maggie can sleep right through the day. We got breakfast/ lunch around 11:30 and hung out around the table for a while meeting some of the new guests who were just arriving for the week. We talked to Ula, from Poland, and her boyfriend, from Austria, for a while and I also had dinner with them. Mqggie ate at a differnt table because they were later getting home from watching the sunset. During the day, Maggie layed out, and I went to the Canggu club and got to run on the treadmill, which was nice, even in kilometers, because it's been super hard finding runnable roads in Indonesia. I decided the best means of transportation would be the push bikes again, that took twenty minutes each way and my brakes didn't work today, so I found myself walking my bike downhill a few times. The car and moto riders thought it was hilarious. Right at the end of the bike ride home, I passed Maggie on a moped with Martin and Sarah, who were going to Echo beach with a few others to watch the sunset, so I turned around and push biked down there. It was gorgeous and much more crowded than we had seen it before. We hung out at dinner for a while and headed to bed for an early surf day Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment