Friday, September 14, 2012

Indonesia- day 19

Day 19 Fri 9/15
Day two of surfing was a little more difficult than the first day, because the waves and tide were much stronger. I caught some good waves when we first got out there, but as the day went on I started to get tired. Maggie did better towards the end of the day. One of my strengths with surfing is the paddling that is like swimming the Tarzan drill. We got a video and photos taken, which turned out pretty good, but we are going to wait till the end of the week to choose which ones we want. Through the video coaching, I saw that I was leaning over forward too much and need to work on bending my knees and staying upright. The rest of the day we hung out with the others staying here, at the Chillhouse, around the pools. There was BBQ for dinner that was delicious and then everyone hung out after. For a lot of people it was their last night because they did Saturday to Saturday, so a whole new crowd of people should be coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment